- Seller to determine the commission paid to buyer’s agent, usually 2-3%.
- If seller finds a buyer without any agent’s help, there’s no need to pay any additional commission.
- Seller to provide all relevant property photos and other digital marketing materials, and verify that seller has complete copyright to use these files. If Add-On service of Professional Photography is selected, there will be no limit on the number of photos provided.
- After your listing is live on the MLS, any further changes/edits to the listing or seller open house posting, please notify the office at least 24 hours before.
- Seller will be the sole contact for all showings and agent inquiries. MLS policy does not allow seller contact information to be shown publicly, but only accessible to licensed Realtors.
- The listing time will be up to 6 months, or until the property is sold, whichever is shorter.
- Refund & Cancellation:
- 100% refund will be provided if order is cancelled before full seller file submission.
- After file submission, no refund is applicable。
- If order cancelled before listing expiration date, a cancellation fee of $30 will be billed.
Flat Fee Level 2
- Listing on the MLS
- Listing on all major real estate websites, including Redfin, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, and more for no additional charge
- Up to 25 photos provided by seller
- Up to 6 months listing time or until house is sold, whichever is shorter
- Unlimited listing changes and/or edits
- Buyer leads forwarding
- Seller hosted open house posting
- Printable marketing materials
- E-sign forms
- Yard sign
**Select this package if you are comfortable with: pricing the home, conduct showings, reviewing legal forms and contract, and navigating the contract-to-closing process with minimal agent assistance.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.