- Seller to determine the commission paid to buyer’s agent, usually 2-3%.
- If seller finds a buyer without any agent’s help, there’s no need to pay any additional commission.
- If seller provides relevant property photos and other digital marketing materials, seller must verify that seller has complete copyright to use these files.
- After your listing is live on the MLS, any further changes/edits to the listing or seller open house posting, please notify the office at least 24 hours before.
- Seller will be the sole contact for all showings and agent inquiries. MLS policy does not allow seller contact information to be shown publicly, but only accessible to licensed Realtors.
- The listing time will be up to 12 months, or until the property is sold, whichever is shorter.
- Refund & Cancellation:
- 100% refund will be provided if order is cancelled before full seller file submission.
- After file submission, no refund is applicable.
- If order cancelled before listing expiration date, there is no additional cancellation fee.
Flat Fee Level 3
- Listing on the MLS
- Listing on all major real estate websites, including Redfin, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, and more at no additional charge
- No limit on the number of photos
- Up to 6 months listing time
- Listing accuracy check
- Pricing consultation/CMA
- Unlimited listing changes and/or edits
- Buyer leads forwarding
- Seller hosted open house posting
- Printable marketing material
- E-sign and all necessary forms guidance
- Yard sign
- Professional photography (up to 3000 sf)
- Contract review & offer advice
- No cancellation fee
**Select this package if you are comfortable with: pricing the home, conduct showings, and navigating the contract-to-closing process with minimal agent assistance.