- Initial payment only $599, the rest is due at closing.
- Seller to determine the commission paid to buyer’s agent, usually 2-3%.
- If seller finds a buyer without any agent’s help, there’s no need to pay any additional commission. Realex Realtor’s flat fee will be due at closing.
- If seller wishes to provide relevant property photos and other digital marketing materials, seller must verify that seller has complete copyright to use these files.
- After your listing is live on the MLS, any further changes/edits to the listing or seller open house posting, please notify the office at least 24 hours before.
- Showing is limited to vacant properties or owner occupied properties. If the property is occupied by tenants, seller must conduct own showings, or select add-on service of “Complicated Showing Scheduling”.
- The listing time will be up to 6 months, or until the property is sold, whichever is shorter.
- Refund & Cancellation:
- 100% refund will be provided if order is cancelled before full seller file submission.
- After file submission, no refund is applicable.
- If order cancelled before listing expiration date, there is no cancellation fee.
Full Service – Silver (initial payment)
Flat Fee Silver Package total price $1999. Initial payment $599, the remaining $1400 is due at closing.
Get all the benefit of agent-guided sale, with the max amount of savings.
- Listing on the MLS
- Listing on all major real estate websites, including Redfin, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, and more at no additional charge
- No limit on the number of photos
- Up to 6 months listing time
- Listing accuracy check
- Pricing consultation/CMA
- Unlimited listing changes and/or edits
- Buyer leads forwarding
- Seller hosted open house posting
- Printable marketing material
- E-sign and all necessary forms guidance
- Yard sign
- Professional photography (up to 3000 sf)
- Lockbox installation
- Showing scheduling
- Contract review & offer advice
- No cancellation fee
- Listing strategy consultation
- Respond to all inquiries
- Live agent support (email/phone)
- HUD review
- Guidance through closing
- Closing coordination